Our services in detail
Octopus is unique to other local competitor intelligence research agency
Diligence & risk
Investments / M&A
Tech & Product Intelligence
Competitor intelligence research agency questions
Octopus is unique to other local competitor intelligence research agency, so is able to answer questions like the following:
- Firstly, what are our competitors planning?
- Secondly, who are our competitors going to do next?
- And, what are the industries beliefs and assumptions
- Also, what does your industry think and do. And, are they outdated ideas and assumptions.
- What are your industry sectors beliefs and assumptions? Are they right or out of date?
- And, do our competitors actions match their words?
- Is what they are saying in the media a true accurate reflection of whats going on. Also, do they have something to hide?
- Is what your competitors are saying in the media a true accurate reflection of whats going on? Moreover, do they have something to hide?
- How are our competitors going fight in the future?
- Which sector are your competitors going to trade in? Also, are they looking to move into new areas? How is it going to affect you?
- Are our competitors strategic objectives achievable. And, will they clash with us?
- How will we differentiate against our competitors?
- Can we isolate vulnerabilities to exploit in our competitors?
- What are our competitors beliefs and assumptions?
- How easily and quickly can our strategy be copied?
- What are the vulnerabilities of our competitors strategies?
- Is our strategy consistent with the environment and changing customer needs?
- Also, how does our industry believe competitive advantage is achieved?
- Then, what is the best route to enter a market?
- Likewise, who is backing our competitors and what is their real financial state?
- What are our competitors their pricing strategies?
- Also, what is our competitors real financial performance?
- And, what are implications for our company if we move into that market?
- Finally, what is the dosage of our competitors drug?