Our services in detail
Octopus is unique to other local competitor intelligence research agency
Competitor intelligence research agency questions
Octopus is unique to other local competitor intelligence research agency, so is able to answer questions like the following:
- Firstly, what are our competitors planning?
- Secondly, who are our competitors going to do next?
- And, what are the industries beliefs and assumptions
- Also, what does your industry think and do. And, are they outdated ideas and assumptions.
- What are your industry sectors beliefs and assumptions? Are they right or out of date?
- And, do our competitors actions match their words?
- Is what they are saying in the media a true accurate reflection of whats going on. Also, do they have something to hide?
- Is what your competitors are saying in the media a true accurate reflection of whats going on? Moreover, do they have something to hide?
- And how are our competitors going fight in the future?
- Also, which sector are your competitors going to trade in? Also, are they looking to move into new areas? How is it going to affect you?
- And are our competitors strategic objectives achievable. And, will they clash with us?
- How will we differentiate against our competitors?
- Can we isolate vulnerabilities to exploit in our competitors?
- What are our competitors beliefs and assumptions?
- Also, how easily and quickly can our strategy be copied?
- What are the vulnerabilities of our competitors strategies?
- Is our strategy consistent with the environment and changing customer needs?
- Also, how does our industry believe competitive advantage is achieved?
- Then, what is the best route to enter a market?
- Likewise, who is backing our competitors and what is their real financial state?
- What are our competitors their pricing strategies?
- Also, what is our competitors real financial performance?
- And, what are implications for our company if we move into that market?
- Finally, what is the dosage of our competitors drug?
And, get in touch with Octopus via our contact us page.
And please feel free to sign up to our daily one-liner Intelligence tip. Or sign up for our monthly article.
And some further reading from here: