Customer market distribution intelligence questions
This ever growing article discusses customer market distribution intelligence questions. And here are some example questions to help you with your own questions development:
- Who are our competitor’s key suppliers?
- Who are their biggest customers?
- What brands are in their portfolio?
- Which publications do they read?
- What is their preferred advertising route they prefer an agency to pursue?
- What is the target’s social media footprint?
- Who are their key customers?
- What is X International Customer Base?
- What is the competitors real Financial Position? (focus on critical triggers)
- Who manufactures our competitor’s range of products?
- Who owns the IP?
- What is the current size of the worldwide ABC market?
- What is our route to the UK retail market?
- Who are the leading legal firms in the regulation market?
Customer, Market and Distribution related questions
- Who are the Clients of the leading law firms?
- What is the perception of the law firm in the market?
- Who are the key competitors in this market?
- What are their strengths, weaknesses and how do they sell their services?
- Are competitors planning to introduce any radical new approaches to in store selling?
- How do they differentiate themselves and their offerings from us and other competitors?
- Any changes in competitors plans, activities or relationships with our firms key customers?
- What are their supplier agreements?
- What are their exclusive marketing agreements?
- Also, what their joint e-commerce initiatives that could be of particular interest?
- How aggressive are they terms of product development and marketing?
- Who are the key competitor in the new market / geographical area?
- Within Aerospace OEMs and supporting companies, which competitors do they use? What is the best route to market?
- Which competitors are used in the Oil and Gas industries and what are their routes to market?
- What threats are we doing to encounter in the market over the next 5 years
- Where do they compete? In what segment and for which customers?
- How does this conflict, if at all, with our own company’s ambitions?
About Octopus Intelligence
When you need to win more business, when you need greater certainty when investing and making important decisions, and when you just need to beat your competitors, we answer the questions when you just need to know.
We understand we live in an increasingly uncertain, competitive and ever-shifting world. And what you need is an active real-world business development strategy.
The UK based Competitive Analysis consultants with a global client base. Offering Competitive intelligence-based growth-focused actions. To answer the what and the how for the now and the next.
So we help you beat competitors, increase sales, be disruptive, enter new markets and invest with more certainty. As Competitor Analysis and Market Intelligence consultants, we offer Strategic Intelligence. Competitive Intelligence and background checking.
We are Octopus the global Competitive Intelligence service company.
And, get in touch with Octopus via our contact us page.
And here are some more articles from Octopus:
What is Competitor Analysis?