To help you know what Intelligence you want
In an ever-changing world, deciding what to do is surrounded by a fog of misinterpretation, exaggeration, confusion and lies. All very risky when making decisions.
What Do You Need To Know?
Create a clear picture of where you are now, where you want to be and what concerns are in the way
Before we revealed what's really going on with your competitors and your ever-changing markets or whatever problem you may have, we make sure we get off to the best possible start.
We know the power of Intelligence. And, it's confused with analytics, as well as big data.
So, that's why we start by helping you understand its capability as well as developing a full Intelligence brief.
And, this will help determine where you are now, where you want to be and to understand what your real issues are.
We help you understand your marketplace better, reflect on changing circumstances (legislation, economics, tech, politics etc.)
We define your problems and find areas where there is missing or confusing information.
What's the problem?
Our discovery process builds an understanding of what needs to be solved and the decisions and subsequent actions to take.
The discovery process drills down to create a set of clearly defined questions. Questions like, what are your competitors planning to do next? Where can you win more business, or what should your next move be? And how do we minimise risk? Should we invest?
Also, what should we do next, which market should we move into, what is going to happen and why are we struggling to compete? And should we employ that person or do business with them?
- Understanding your marketplace
- Then, defining and measuring market information
- Reflecting changing circumstances (legislation, economics, politics etc.)
- And supporting strategies for the integration of Intelligence within your organisation
- Advising board and operational leaders on building an intelligence-driven culture, including training awareness of the value of Intelligence
- Supporting the development of internal intelligence resources
- Finally, creating clear and relevant outcome-based Intelligence questions