1. Know what the output will look like
2. Do your research
3. Have a script but let the conversation flow naturally
4. Don’t be afraid to go ‘off-piste’
5. Keep track of the time
6. Tidy up your notes immediately afterwards
7. Do the analytics as you go
8. Try not to schedule interviews back to back
9. Be sure to update your contact database
10. Consider the interview from the interviewee’s perspective
About the writer
We are Octopus. We answer the questions to help you grow
Free no obligation consultation.
Enter your details below or call us on 0844 4996179.
We’ll be in touch to arrange a convenient time for you.
Get in touch. We will be able to help.