Key player intelligence questions
This article presents a regularly updated key player intelligence questions to assist you creating your own. Great questions are the best way to create great intelligence. However, it’s not just a case thinking up a smart question to catch all about a competitor or market. You have to guide the decision maker to take action.
Key people related intelligence questions
- Who are the key people in the marketing and senior team?
- What are the competitors approach to capturing physician’s loyalty?
- What are the competitors’ culture and style?
- Who do they collaborate with(research labs, universities etc)?
- Who are the risk takers?
- Which sales people bring in the most business?
- What are the management personality profiles?
- How do they perceive us? Our strategies and tactics?