How big is your market place?
Market research – How big is your world?
Real Market Research Analysis. Therefore, the best way of building an accurate picture of the size of your market is by getting Octopus to conduct impartial Competitive Intelligence and also, Market Research Analysis.
Know your market before moving into it. You may looking to win a bigger share of your market. Or, perhaps you’re looking for investment or grants. And, in all cases, knowing your market better will improve your chances of securing a grant, investment. Or the green light for your new product or service launch.
Importantly, we dig deep into your competitor’s minds to build a profile of their characteristics and behaviour. Competitive Intelligence uses, know-how and savvy as well as techniques and tools like:
- Firstly, Competitor analysis and reporting
- Secondly, market research assessment
- Then, benchmarking competitor best practices and performance
- As well as emerging technologies evaluational
- Also, market sizing and segmentation
- And Value chain assessment
- Political risk, issue and industry analysis
- Then, scenario and traffic analysis
- And, financial analysis
So, this is Market Research but powered by Intelligence to help you grow and beat your competitors.
Qualitative and quantitative research the difference
Quantitative data is information about quantities, and therefore numbers, and qualitative data is descriptive, and regards phenomenon which can be observed but not measured, such as language.